Math Facts Practice Box
BMTM’s Sight Word Practice Box has been such a hit that I decided to create a similar tool kit for practicing math facts. I am really excited to share this with you all and hope you like it as much as I do!
Presenting! BMTM’s Math Fact Practice Box
What’s in the box?
- Two sets of number cards (0-12)
- One set of operation cards
- One set of number tokens
- One set of activity choice cards
- A Math Fact Cheat Sheet for Parents
- Several Games including Popcorn Counting, Gumball Machine Math Facts, Pothole Math with playing pieces and spinner and the In/Out Machine
- One large die
- Two regular sized dice (not in photo)
- Operation Bean Bags (see photo below)
- I went to my local pizza shop and asked for a few pizza boxes. I offered to pay, but they kindly gave them to me for free!
- I then printed out the labels I created on full sheet label paper.
- I needed an envelope template so I went to About.com and used their printable 4×6 envelope template which I enlarged to hold all the cards for the box.
- I created the envelopes using colored card stock paper.
- I attached the printed labels onto the envelopes.
- Then I assembled the box and attached the labeled envelopes and title card.
- Then I printed and cut out the number cards, the number tokens and the operation cards.
- Then I printed the games I wanted to include and mounted them onto card stock for durability.
© Boy Mama Teacher Mama 2013
All Rights Reserved