Popcorn Counting Game
I created this Popcorn Counting Game a while back to help my eldest with counting and other number related concepts. To play, simply print out the templates, cut out the popcorn box and the popcorn pieces and try the activities listed below.
Playing the Popcorn Counting Game:
- Have your child practice putting the popcorn “in” the box in numerical order. Then remove it in the same order.
- Do the same, but begin at 10 and count backwards.
- Ask your child to put a certain number of popcorn pieces “in” the box. Repeat with different numbers. Count the pieces together to be sure you’re on track!
- Put 3 different numbers in the box and have your child put them in numerical order.
- Put a number in the box and have your child read the number.
- Put all the numbers “in” the box. Have your child pull out two numbers at a time and add, subtract or multiply them depending on their skill level.
- Put one number in the box and have your child guess what number it is by giving clues. For example, “This number is bigger than 5, but smaller than 10.”
- Have your child pull out two numbers and determine which number is greater than the other.
This item will be available for purchase at the following link:
© Boy Mama Teacher Mama 2013
All Rights Reserved