Simple and Pretty: Valentine Heart Banner
I have made this Valentine Heart Banner every year with my boys. It is so simple and so pretty. AND it looks great in your home or your classroom.
- Glue (Elmer’s works best)
- white paper
- tissue paper (red, pink, white, purple)
- paint brush
- Cut the colored tissue paper into hearts of various sizes
- Cut white paper to 5 inches by 11 inches. Glue two sheets together to create a white banner. You will need one set for each child.
- Put glue into a small container
- Give each child a white banner, glue, paint brush and the hearts.
- Allow them to decorate the banner with the hearts to their liking.
- Have them apply glue to the paper with the brush and then put the hearts on the glue. This prevents ripping and bleeding.
Allow to dry and display!
Want more Valentine Fun?
- Mail Myself to You Valentine Craft
- Valentine’s Display Clips
- Heart Sponge Painting without the Mess
- Conversation Hearts Math
If this is your first time visiting Boy Mama Teacher Mama, welcome! Did you know that you can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and G+? Stop by to see what is happening!
© Boy Mama Teacher Mama 2013
All Rights Reserved
Pingback: Book Mama: Here Comes Valentine Cat - Boy Mama Teacher Mama
Pingback: Boy Mama: Heart Sponge Painting (without the Mess) - Boy Mama Teacher Mama
Pingback: 25+ Heart Activities for Kids - In Lieu of Preschool
Pingback: Boy Mama: Handmade Valentines for Preschoolers - Boy Mama Teacher Mama
Pingback: Boy Mama: Valentine's Display Clips - Boy Mama Teacher Mama
Pingback: Teacher Mama: Conversation Hearts Math for the Classroom or Homeschool - Boy Mama Teacher Mama
Pingback: Boy Mama: Mail Myself to You Valentine's Activity - Boy Mama Teacher Mama
It turned out so pretty! What a great craft for the kids and an awesome decoration for the holiday! Thanks for sharing on We Made That!
This is sooooo predddy!
This is so cute 🙂 I can do this with Aarya 🙂 What are your Valentines day book recommendations for boys?