Just another penguin activity from BMTM. Hope you like it!
The Penguin Fishing Game: A Game About More and Less
- computer, printer
- Print the templates
- Cut out playing pieces, playing cards and fish cards
- Glue gameboard pages together as shown above
- Place the cards in a pile face down and the fish pieces in a pile that is easy for all to reach.
- Each player chooses a penguin playing piece and places it on the space that says, “Start Fishing.”
- Players choose a card and goes either forward (+) that many spaces or backward (-) that many spaces.
- Players then do what the space tells them to do- either collect fish, lose fish or do nothing.
- The player with the most fish at the end of the game “wins.”
Note: It may take a while to get a player who actually lands on the “finished fishing” space. The game can end at that point or whenever the players feel it is right.
Another note: If a player gets a backward (-) card on his first turn, he should draw again until he gets a forward (+) card.
If you are interested in purchasing this game, click the link below:
More Penguin Activities from BMTM:
© Boy Mama Teacher Mama 2013
All Rights Reserved