Legos Organized– Follow Up I received a response to my post Boy Mama: Legos Organized- Check! about organizing my sons’ Legos. The comment was basically- that looks really nice, but how long will it last? This is a totally valid … Continue reading
So, every Wednesday morning I clip the reminder on his bag so he knows where to go after school. Then when he gets home in the afternoon, I take it off and put it aside for the next week.
1. Print the words, “After School Care Today” on a piece of white paper. Or whatever words you choose.
2. Cut the paper into the desired shape. I created a star.
3. Glue the white shape onto a heavier piece of colored cardstock or cardboard and cut it out again leaving a small amount of the colored paper showing around the edges.
4. Cover the back and front with clear packing tape so it doesn’t rip.
5. Punch a hole in it and tie it onto the zipper or on a clip on the backpack.
Here is another reminder tag I made for my son. Karate takes place during recess time and if I am not there to remind him to go, he won’t remember! So, I place this reminder tag on his backpack or on his lunch box so he doesn’t miss class.
I created this name card for his backpack as well as just in case it goes missing. This goes on the clip and stays there!
© Boy Mama Teacher Mama 2012
Legos Organized- Check! I am not sure what came over me this week. Maybe it was because I stepped on a Lego “guy” AGAIN (ouch!) or because I vaccuumed up yet another Lego brick. Or maybe it was spending 30 … Continue reading