Simple and Pretty: Valentine Heart Banner
I have made this Valentine Heart Banner every year with my boys. It is so simple and so pretty. AND it looks great in your home or your classroom.
- Glue (Elmer’s works best)
- white paper
- tissue paper (red, pink, white, purple)
- paint brush
- Cut the colored tissue paper into hearts of various sizes
- Cut white paper to 5 inches by 11 inches. Glue two sheets together to create a white banner. You will need one set for each child.
- Put glue into a small container
- Give each child a white banner, glue, paint brush and the hearts.
- Allow them to decorate the banner with the hearts to their liking.
- Have them apply glue to the paper with the brush and then put the hearts on the glue. This prevents ripping and bleeding.
Allow to dry and display!
Want more Valentine Fun?
- Mail Myself to You Valentine Craft
- Valentine’s Display Clips
- Heart Sponge Painting without the Mess
- Conversation Hearts Math
© Boy Mama Teacher Mama 2013
All Rights Reserved